Just in case anyone want to call or text I have a new phone number it is 0715013985, make sure to follow all the country code stuff, the country code is +27. Feel free to text anytime ha! So i haven't received anything since last Thursday 2/12.
The weekend has been good. We cooked for 70 students for thier valentines dance competition. It was a lot of fun, but they don't have the best taste in music over here, they like all the techno music. I tried playing some hip-hop and they wouldn't have any of that.
Saturday we prayer walked our apartment complex, met two new guys. One was a guard that I think we made his year because he got to talk to real Americans, he was so happy, it was pretty cool. That night, being that it was Valentine's day, we grilled out for all of the girls on our teams in Joburg then went mini golfing afterwords. Good food and good fun.
Sunday was a very relaxing chill, be still with God day for me. I felt so great after I had that time.
Monday we celebrated one of our teammates birthdays, just another chill day.
Prayer Requests
-Energy
-Health
-Ways to follow up with people we've met, in a non-creepy way
-Patience
Thanks guys!
2/16/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like how you phrased "follow up with people we've met, in a non-creepy way." I know exactly what you mean and how that needs prayer.
ReplyDeleteGreat to read everything going on over there!